miércoles

All i need is you and i..

I can't win, i can´t reign, i will never win this game,

Without you.. Whithout you..
I am lost, i am vain, i will never be the same,

Without you..Without you
 

I won´t run, i won´t fly, i will never make it by,
Without you.. Without you..
I can't rest, i can´t fight,
All i need is you and i.. Without you!!
Can´t erase, so i'll take blame
but i can't accept that we're estranged,
Without you.. Without you.. 
I can't quit now this can't be rigth,
I can't take one more sleepless nigth,
Without you.. Without you..
I won't soar i won't climb if you'e not here,
i'm paralyzed. Without you.. Without you..
I can't look, i'm so blind. I lost my heart,

i lost my mind,

Without you!!!!!!!
 




       I'm lost i'm vain i will never be the same

              Without you.. Without you..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario